The Best Chicken Wings Recipe
This easy chicken wings recipe works great on the grill or in the oven. The marinade may take a bit of effort to put together but it's well worth the time. We created this recipe while coming up with the perfect blend of spices for our Dry Mustard blend and we featured the recipe in our Kickstarter campaign that we used to launch the new product. The mix of sharp flavors from ginger, garlic, lime juice and fish sauce is balanced with the bold flavor of our dry mustard blend.
- 2 pounds of Chicken Wings
- 2 cloves of Garlic
- 1 teaspoon of Ginger, chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Fish Sauce
- 2 tablespoons of Tin Mustard’s Dry Mustard
- 1 tablespoon of Olive Oil
- Juice and Zest of 1 Lime
- 1 Tablespoon of Brown Sugar
- 1 bunch of Scallions
- Marinate the wings in dry mustard, garlic, ginger, fish sauce, olive oil, lime juice and brown sugar.
- If cooking in oven, preheat the oven to 400. If cooking on a grill, preheat the grill for at least 15-20 min.
- In oven, cook the wings for about 30-40 minutes or until they are golden brown. If cooking on the grill, cook for 10-12 minutes on each side, and get them as crispy as you can, while making sure the juices from the wings run clear before you take them off.
- Toss with chopped scallions and lime zest right before serving.
- Serve with crunchy veggies, like carrots, cucumbers and celery.