Yes, we are from Brooklyn, and yes we love Kale! This salad is the best of its kind.
- 3 bunches of kale
- 1/2 can finely chopped anchovies
- 2 cups of parmesan, grated
- 1/2 jar of wholegrain Tin Mustard
- 4 tablespoons of cider vinegar
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 4 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- salt and pepper
And now the magic:
1. Wash and dry the kale.
2. Slice the kale in thin strips.
3. Mix in vinegar, lemon juice and olive oil into the kale.
4. Add parmesan, anchovies, mustard and garlic and mix really well until all of the ingredients are equally distributed.
5. Liberally season the salad with salt and pepper and mix again
6. Let the salad sit at least an hour to let the flavors merge
7. Salad will stay good overnight, so don't worry if you have leftovers.